Royal Caribbean Amazing Internet Package: VOOM Surf + Stream Your Guide 2023October 1, 2023
Royal Caribbean Classic Soda Package: Your Ultimate Guide 2023October 1, 2023
Table of Contents
Are you ready to capture every special moment of your Royal Caribbean cruise without worrying about taking photos yourself? The Royal Caribbean Photo Package might be just what you need to ensure you return home with a treasure trove of unforgettable memories. Now it’s important to note that depending on the package you choose is how many photos you’ll get. For example 10, 20, 50, or 100 Photos the price range on all of them and we’ll cover that in this.
What is the Royal Caribbean Photo Package?
The Royal Caribbean Photo Package allows you to enjoy your cruise to the fullest while professional photographers capture your most memorable moments. Say goodbye to the stress of trying to snap the perfect shot and focus on experiencing the adventure. With this package, you can select your favorite photos from a range of opportunities, including embarkation, thrilling rides, exciting shore activities, formal nights, and more.
Key Benefits of the Royal Caribbean Photo Package:
- Stress-Free Photography: Leave the camera behind and let the pros handle your cruise photography.
- Memorable Shots: Capture the highlights of your cruise, from the moment you step on board to the thrilling shore excursions.
- Variety of Opportunities: Get a diverse collection of photos to commemorate your entire cruise experience.
Important Details and Advisements:
- One Package Covers All Stateroom Guests: A single photo package includes all guests staying in your stateroom.
- Digital and Print Packages: Packages are available in digital and print formats, but they are sold on a per-stateroom basis.
- Photos Linked to Staterooms: Photos are linked to specific staterooms based on the guests traveling in that stateroom. Photos of accompanying children aged 21 and under assigned to a different stateroom may also be included.
- What’s Not Included: It’s essential to note that the following are not included in the photo packages:
- Photos of others in your group who are not staying in your stateroom.
- Group, Wedding, Quinces, Private Studio, and other special occasion photography.
- Specialty Dining photography.
- Generic photos of the ship, characters, ports of call, etc.
- Any special printing or retouching requests.
- Photo Format: The format of your photos depends on the ship you’re sailing on. Some ships offer digital photos, while others provide print format photos. Visit the Focus Photo Gallery on the first day of your cruise to specify your preference.
- Package Completion: You must select your 100 photos and complete your package onboard before debarkation. Only the photos you choose will be available for viewing and download post-cruise.
- Photos will be provided in digital format by default on several Royal Caribbean ships.
- On specific ships, photos will be provided in 8×10 print format by default.
- Some ships only offer print packages and do not provide digital versions.
Check inside your cruise planner and see the photo package for more information Here
Private Photo Package – Picture This
Picture This offers an exclusive opportunity for private photography sessions during your cruise. Skilled Portrait Artists will craft unique moments that you can cherish forever.
- You will get a USB at the end of your session with 5 of the professional photos of your choice.
Important details and advisements
- Ports of call are subject to availability.
- Visit Picture This Studio within the first 48 hours of your cruise to schedule your private session. Sessions are available in-studio, around the ship and Ports of Call.
- Digital and print photo packages are sold on a per stateroom basis only, and photos are linked to staterooms based on the guests traveling in that stateroom. Photos of accompanying children aged 21 and under who may be assigned to a different stateroom may also be included in the photo package.
- The following are not included in photo packages: Photos of others in your party not traveling in your stateroom; Group, Wedding, Quinces, Private Studio photography and other special occasion photography; Specialty Dining photography; generic photos of the ship, characters, ports of call, etc.; any special printing or retouching requests.
- Photo sizes are fixed and cannot be changed. Photos prints and digitals come in either 8×10 or 6×8, depending on the event, and digital photos can only be re-produced up to these sizes.
This unique private photo package from Royal Caribbean offers a personalized touch to capture your cruise memories in a truly exceptional way.
Is it worth it?
It really depends on you! If you want the photos to remember an uncomfortable experience and you are not worried about the cost! Then absolutely. However, personally, we’d say No – for some of the prices you can buy a Polaroid Camera and take your photos! This is what we do. Costing roughly $83 USD or $130 AUD all the way up to $115 USD or $181 AUD it comes at fairly costly. This isn’t including the private Photo Session costing a whopping $174 USD or $270 AUD
We suggest getting the Instax Fujifilm Polaroid Camera it’s a handheld Polaroid camera that instantly prints out the perfect amazing Polaroid. We’ve taken it with us on every cruise and it’s worth it! Check it out Here Pricing is in AUD – in USD it is roughly $65
Let’s Sum it up
With the Royal Caribbean Photo Package, you can focus on creating unforgettable memories while talented photographers capture the magic of your cruise. Cherish your vacation moments for years to come with this convenient package that ensures you don’t miss a beat during your incredible journey at sea.
What to see next? Check the Deluxe Drink Package review and guide we made Here
This blog post is intended for informational purposes only. It is not affiliated with or endorsed by Royal Caribbean International. The information provided in this article is based on publicly available information from the Royal Caribbean website and other sources. Any views or opinions expressed in this blog post are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Royal Caribbean International. Readers are encouraged to visit the official Royal Caribbean website for the most accurate and up-to-date information. Royal Caribbean International’s policies, offerings, and terms and conditions may change, so it’s essential to verify details directly with the cruise line to ensure a smooth and enjoyable cruise experience.