RoyalUp With Royal Caribbean The Ultimate Guide 2023October 11, 2023
Smoking On Royal Caribbean In 2023November 11, 2023
Table of Contents
We’ve gone over the do’s of what to pack for your cruise – now lets talk about the don’t(s). We’re going to be talking about some of the most asked questions about the items that you cannot bring, with you on your Amazing Royal Caribbean Cruise.
It’s important to note there are some exceptions so we’ve shown where we could when something is allowed even though a blanket rule might Prohibit it. It’s also important to note Royal can change there rules and policy – this is only a opinion peace so you must check Royals website for up to date correct information Here
It’s also important to note during boarding its like an airport there is a security check point, Similar to TSA and or Customs If you have a Prohibit item they remove it before you board.
What You CANT Bring On Royal Caribbean Cruise
- Candles, Incense, Coffee Makers, Clothes Irons, Travel Steamers & Hot Plates – its defined on Royals website as “Items that generate heat or produce an open flame” However with an exception to curling irons and hair straighteners. Normal lighters and matches are also allowed – as seen Here
- HAM Radios – These are NOT walkie talkie’s. Walkie talkie’s are allowed but must be no more than these stats as stated by Royal’s website Here “10-mile coverage range, Up to 5 watts”
- Extension Cords – Including power strips and bored that use surge protection are Prohibited
- Sharp Objects – This might seam like a obvious one however as stated by royals website here – this is what it includes “including all knives and scissors. (Note: Personal grooming items such as safety razors are allowed. Scissors with blade length less than 4 inches are allowed.)”
- Hoverboards – These devices and we’re going to safely assume devices that are similar are Prohibited
- CBD Oil / CBD Products -All forms of CBD Products are Prohibited If you require these products for a legitimate Medical condition you’ll need to speak with Royal Caribbean directly
- Illegal Drugs & Substances – All forms are strictly Prohibited
- Firearms & Ammunition, including realistic replicas – This includes Gel Blasters, and possibly water shooting devices. Royal’s website states “including realistic replicas”. For further clarification we advice you to speak with Royal Directly
- Martial Arts, Self Defense, and Sports Gear, – As stated by Royal on their website it includes the following “including handcuffs, pepper spray, night sticks” – Which for adults that includes “Those handcuffs” are Prohibited.
- Hookahs & Water Hookah Pipes – As defined on royal website regarding Vapes or E-cigarettes it says this “e-cigarette and pipe smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas” which is allowed as seen Here
- Perishable Food & Meat Products – All meats and Perishable food is Prohibited
- Alcoholic Beverages – Royal defines this on their website as the following “(beer, seltzer or hard liquor) seized on embarkation day will not be returned.” which is Prohibited – However its important to note you are ALLOWED to take 1 bottle of wine on board per person, Royal states this on their website which you can see Here “On embarkation day, each guest of drinking age may bring one (1) sealed 750 ml bottle of wine or champagne.” We should add this is strictly limited to wine only.
If you’ve got any more question regarding what is allowed on – Check out Royal Caribbean’s Official website Here
What you Can pack
Now we’ve gone over everything that you cannot bring on a cruise, lets jump over to the most asked things you can pack! See it here Here
Disclaimer: we’re not affiliated with Royal Caribbean and this article is nothing more than an opinion peace – Information may not be correct or factual the reader is required to check with Royal Official website Here Regarding rules and terms of their ship and services.